12.27.2010

Playroom Re-Design

John went out to IKEA this afternoon to get our new organization system for Lola's (and now Johnny's!) Playroom. I changed my mind last minute (shocker) and decided to go with two lower bookcases rather than the 5x5 huge one I had planned--and I'm so glad. I measured right before he left and two low ones, side by side, ended up *just* fitting along the back wall. We know have three levels of storage space--and all toys remain within Lola's reach.

He worked hard to get it all finished tonight because he knew how badly I wanted to get this project done. We are both in love with the finished product. It's amazing how happy an organized, uncluttered space can make two parents. Lola and I are going to head out to Oak Brook in the morning to do a little shopping and pick up a few more fun colored bins to finish it off.


No comments: