12.06.2010

An Early Christmas

We got to have a little Christmas with Nonna & Papa last night before they go back to Florida today (boo!). Mom made a delicious dinner as usual--pork roast, roasted cauliflower and butternut squash--and dinner rolls that I swear I could live off of if I had to eat just one thing in life! They stocked our freezer with some yummy meals too so we have some home cooking at our fingertips when we bring Johnny home.

My mom decorated our house last week in the Christmas spirit. She got us a new tree, perfect for our space. Lola loves it and all her ornaments. They had alot of fun doing this together and it was so special for me to come home and see it all.


Lola LOVED LOVED LOVED opening presents and was sooooo appreciative of all her gifts--Nonna & Papa say there are more to come on actual Christmas, oh my!

New kicks for Johnny!
Saying her "Thank Yous" with Kisses & Hugs.

A new tutu skirt! She got LOTS of new clothes, a fun camera to take pictures with and new shoes she didn't take off the rest of the night.

Hmmm...are there more?


We have always celebrate the Feast of St. Nicholas (which is today) in my family and it's a tradition we're carrying on for Lola--and now Johnny. We are big fans of the "Llama Llama" series in our house--very special--so I was thrilled when I found out "Llama Llama Holiday Drama" was coming out this month. I was lucky enough to get an awesome price on it through Leah's Scholastic order--and we even got her a little Llama doll. She instantly put the doll next to her and began reading to it. Angel.
Can you spot her Llama doll peaking out in this pic?

No comments: