12.07.2010

Johnny Update--Day 11

John Michael is a champ! He is taking all of his feedings by bottle, no problem! It's only a matter of time before we're home. It's looking very much like Friday or Saturday. He is getting his RSV vaccine on Thursday as well as his circumcision. Ouch. We feel so bad about that.

He continues to love Kangarooin'--we've been having the best snuggles for the past hour!

He had his car seat test and passed with flying colors. I got a cute video. Click on the "Our Family Videos" link on the right side of this page to view the "Car Seat Test" video for your daily Johnny fix! ;)

I saw my doctor today just so she could take a look at the progression of my wound healing and she was shocked at how fast it's healed. She said Dr. John did a great job. I'm so proud of him. He really took care of me physically and emotionally these last few days. I can't say it enough-- I'm so glad I scooped him up before another girl got her chance!!!

No comments: