12.17.2010

Flying Solo

Well, Daddy went back to work this morning after FOUR weeks off (Thanks JPMorgan Chase!). We miss him already but thankfully tomorrow is the weekend and then he has the week after Christmas off, too.

While we have visitors scheduled to attend throughout the day, I was excited to wake up this morning and see what it was like to manage two, solo. So far, so great. Lola has been so awesome and Johnny is a great baby. As long as you give him his milk every 3 hours and some snuggles, he's a happy camper.

A little glimpse into flying solo...
sweet, sweet boy.

Protective big sis hoovering over...
Introducing Johnny to Mickey & Company.
Changing table stretches.
Mommy's little helper. See our perfectly organized changing table? Yep, that's thanks to my mom. It was so nice to come home and have everything "nested", ready to go for me. Like someone gave me a winning lottery ticket! Makes my job SO much easier.

No comments: