12.12.2010

No Bradys, No Bradys!

I feel like saying "No Wammies, No Wammies" from that game show I used to watch as a kid on Nana & Papa's cable tv! I don't want to jinx us but I'm sure you're all interested in an update: John Michael hasn't had a Brady since 3 am Friday.

Two things have changed.

1. They started treating him for reflux, which may be an underlying cause.
2. I talked the docs (with the help of our favorite nurse) into letting us feed him every 4 hours rather than every 3. He is so much more interested in eating now! At times, he gladly takes more than the minimum amount they want him to.

We'll keep you posted on discharge plans. Fingers crossed it's sometime in the next 48 hours!!

In other news, I went home for the day and night Saturday. It was wonderful to be with John and Lola but it was hard not to have Johnny there too. Soon Lord. Soon.

Ok, back to Kangarooin'. It's the most wonderful experience between a mommy and baby. I get the feeling, spending all this time with him, that he's going to be just as calm a baby as newborn Lola was. He has been so far!

No comments: