6.16.2012

Garden Patch Farms

We headed out to Homer Glen this morning to visit Garden Patch Farms and take advantage of their U-pick during Strawberry and Raspberry season, which is all of June here in Chicago. We were so impressed with all their U-pick options, I purchased a season pass so I can go out on the farm whenever I like and pick what I want, fresh. You can't beat that! I have been lusting after having my own little Victory Garden since reading about Molly's in my American Girl books when I was a kid. One day we'll have our own back yard for me to have my garden...for now, this will do!

So happy to have Daddy home after he was in Texas all week!


 The awesome shop.
 Strawberry Shortcake (which we called her all morning), on a mission.
 Johnny looks thrilled!
 Be still my heart...my little twin!


 FRESH!


JMH & LRH
 Big boy!
 Taking big steps!
 Picking with Daddy. The field smelled simply divine. Wish I could have bottled it.




 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the world's best.

 We were all sampling as we picked--and loving every second of it.
 Empty basket, because she was too busy sampling the raspberries.
 Yea for onions! Never met one I didn't like.

No comments: