6.25.2012

Chop, Chop.

I went to the awesome Keli, who has been doing my hair since last summer's chop session, for a fun new cut and fresh color. Keli cut it so good last summer, I haven't had to cut it since. However, my butt has been in her chair several times over the last year to cover up my premature grey inherited from both my mom and dad's families :)

My hair grows so fast and in less than a year, it was back to long and all one length--boring! Chopping it last summer gave me the guts to go even shorter this time around--how short I really wanted to go then but didn't have the you-know-whats to do!

Ronnie and Silvia's wedding is just 3 short weeks away (!!!)--Silvia selected stunning dresses for her bridesmaids and I cannot wait to pair my fresh cut with that gorgeous dress. 

Cheers to summer fun!


No comments: