3.28.2010

Cousin Charlene

John's cousin Charlene has been doing research @ U of Chicago's DCAM for the past month, so when she called last week to see if we were free for lunch this weekend, we were so excited! I suggested Le Creperie on Clark St. and I was so glad she really enjoyed her crepe. I love nothing more than sharing this hidden jewel. John and I got our typical--chicken curry for him, fruits de mer for me--and Charlene got a mushroom & asparagus crepe. We brought Lola's lunch, but we didn't leave her out of the "French" experience--she had some fries...Ha!

Catching up with Charlene was awesome. It's a bummer to be family with someone like her and not get to see eachother whenever we want. We're hoping for a fun weekend in the city this summer, though!
Cousins!
Sweet smiles with Lola.
"Cousin Charlene, would you like some juice?"
(As I post, Lola is sitting on my lap, waving, saying "Hi Dada!" when she sees this picture!)
Purse snatcher.
Goodbye Kisses.

No comments: