3.10.2010

Another full day!

Oh, what a great Spring day we had! The day started out with clouds and drizzles, but by the time Lola was done with her nap, we were headed down to the park with sunshine on our backs. It was our first trip to the park of the year and Lola LOVED it. She's now at the age where she can really enjoy the park. I think she went down the slide 20 times. And no, I'm not exaggerating. Every time she climbed the steps up the jungle gym, we practiced counting to 5. Then weeeee, Little Miss Independent went down the slide all by herself like a big girl.

I only took my camera along for the first part of our day at the Children's Museum. We met up with our best buds and grabbed a quick lunch afterwards. Here's just a few pictures of the day--kidding--here's WAY TOO MANY pictures:

Shopping at the grocery store.

Lola NEVER wants to keep the cart in the store. Keep Lola contained? Fat chance.
The Tot play area.
First slide of the day.

Not how you play the guitar, but to her credit, this one was missing it's strings.


"Ana" as Lola calls her--so ready to be a big sister in June!
Practicing her architecture skills.

She's ready for her close-up.
She's usually all about the babies, but she loves the blocks, too.



"No I don't want to sit on the big, cool chair."
Second slide of the day.


The trip home was happy the first part, miserable the second. It's so hard not to give her a Bink on car rides, but we're really trying to limit her use and allow it only for soothing to sleep. I feel like a mean Mommy--especially since I sucked my thumb until I was 10!!!

No comments: