1.21.2008

Visiting The DiTore's

We had a wonderful visit to St. Louis this weekend. It was so much fun hanging with baby Clark, Rich and Linds. Leaving was no fun. We really wish we were closer and could see them more often. Good thing the drive between Chicago and St. Louis isn't too bad! I'm sure we'll be making the trip more once our little one is here. We got a nice glimpse of what it's going to be like to be parents. Rich and Lindsay definitely have the hang of it and they were happy to let us experiment with their precious boy. Happy to say when we left he was still in one piece. The highlight of my weekend had to be rocking Clark to sleep. I gladly volunteered for the task and 3 different times he lulled gently off to sleep in my arms. Could there really be anything better in life? July 30 can't come soon enough.

Love you guys!

Happy smiles with Clark




Chillin' on his Boppy with his Monkey
Dancing with his mommy
I think he's going to be a GREAT daddy!
Hmm...do we have a poppie diaper in the house?
Naked baby!
Getting to Pro status is serious business my friends. We loved the Wii!

No comments: