1.21.2008

Update on Baby Hernandez

So I ordered a baby doppler a few weeks ago. It's a little hand held device you can use to listen to your baby's heartbeat at home. When I first got it, it took me about 10 minutes to find the baby's heartbeat and I only heard it for about 10 seconds. Today, I tried it again and I INSTANTLY found the baby's heartbeat and had it on the doppler for a long time! So our little bambino is definitely getting bigger and stronger by the day. This time next week, I'll officially be in the second trimester and for the most part, "out of the woods." What an amazing blessing these past 12 weeks have been.

I've also changed my mind and convinced myself we're having a little boy. Everything I see and am drawn to is for a boy. We'll see. We should know what we're having by the end of February and we'll keep you posted!

KRH

No comments: