1.06.2008

Emergency Room x 2

Well, John and I are quickly becoming regulars at Palos Community Hospitals ER, much to our dismay. We had to make ANOTHER trip there this morning at about 7 am. After a night of violent coughing on my part due to my flu bug, I awoke to find I was spotting. Not something any pregnant woman wants to see, let alone one that has miscarried in the past.

About 3 hours after we arrived we finally had an ultrasound done and baby is doing just fine. Our little one has grown so much! It was doing summer salts in mommy's tummy and waving "hi" to daddy with 10 little fingers and 10 little toes. It's ticker was beating away just as strong as ever.

The best guess the medical staff could give was that the violent coughing caused this episode. I'm happy to say it has tapered off for the most part. Though we're not out of the woods, we're thankful to know our baby is still with us. And we're so hopeful it will continue to be that way.

Please keep us in your prayers! We really need them right now...

PS...mommy is starting to think baby is a girl because it's already high maintenance and it's not even born yet! anything for baby though....anything!

No comments: