1.18.2008

St. Louis, here we come.

Finally, after having to reschedule 2 times, we're headed down to St. Louis tonight to visit the DiTore's! We're oh so excited and promise to post some new baby Clark pictures when we get back. I can't wait to get some practice in with him this weekend. He just may be one of the cutest things on Earth at this very moment!

There just so happens to be 2 Chick-fil-a's within a 25-minute driving distance from the DiTore's home. Can you guess what pregnant lady is going to make her husband go out of his way to drive her to one of them sometime between now and our return trip Monday? I really wish you knew just how excited I am to have some delicious Chick-fil-a! But only my husband really understands my crazy obsession with that place. You see, I usually only get to have it when we go visit Florida. So this is just bliss.

"It's going to be cold this weekend so, bundle up."

No comments: