2.11.2010

Sponge Rollers

I wish I could put into words the feeling of walking through the door every Tuesday & Thursday after work. I come home to the happiest of babies who no doubt had a fabulous day with her Grandmas and is over the moon to see her Mommy. It is a high like no other. It's at that exact moment that I realize I have the best of both worlds--days that I have her all to myself, and days that her Grandmothers have her all to themselves! (And Mommy can make a little extra $)!!!

Today was an extra fun day because I got an awesome surprise when I walked in the door--my toddler in sponge rollers! Now, you have to understand that as a child, I spent A LOT of time in sponge rollers so my mom could give my very straight hair a little curl. I couldn't believe my mom got her to sit still long enough to get them all in, but then again, that's part of her magic. I hope I can be as lucky, because as Lola's hair continues to grow, she will most likely spend the same amount of time as I did in these glorious little rollers.


How cute is that?!

No comments: