2.06.2010

Playing in the Snow

Mother Nature gave us a beautiful dusting of fresh powdery snow last night, so we got Lola all bundled up to enjoy it this morning. She loved it--and made the cutest snow bunny. Putting her in her snow pants brought back SO many memories from my childhood. I remember sledding for hours on the hill behind my elementary school and trekking back home (just around the block) wearing those snow pants--and as soon as I got home, my mom had fresh, dry clothes waiting for me--and some steaming Swiss Miss with marshmallows....Our next snow adventure is to take her sledding on that same hill!




PLEASE don't think we're bad parents for the next few pictures--it happened so fast...and it was way too cute not to document.




John doesn't have the camera in his hands too often, but when he does, he makes 'em awesome. Just look at that face!

All done--time to go in.

The typical scene in our entrance hall--all winter long.

No comments: