3.30.2009

Pulling up & Playing

I mentioned a few posts ago Lola had figured out how to pull herself up on the baby gate. The next day, she pulled herself up in her crib (which we promptly moved to the lowest setting). John moved her toy box into her playroom yesterday and today she figured out how to pull herself up on that too. She loves banging on it like it's a drum!




Her favorite playtime activity of the moment is for me to stack her soft blocks so she can crawl to them and knock them down. This can keep her entertained forever! She never tires of it and it's fun to watch her crawl from one end of the room to the other as I stack and she demolishes. I figure it's a great activity to increase her coordination and motor skills. And, it tires her out so she sleeps better :)




Our baby girl has changed so much this past month. We can't believe she will be 8 months on Wednesday, can you?!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

She is sooo precious! I love to watch her grow :) I am getting so excited to meet my little one :) Can you send me your address again? I tried to email you but I think I have an old email. Thanks! Hope you guys are well! info@vraiphoto.com