3.24.2009

Kitchen Pictures!

DISCLAIMER: None of this would have been possible without the help of our Dads or Papa! (Uncle Davey & Uncle Kenny lent a helping hand too with the corner cabinet and sink installation!)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
We haven't installed the hardware on the doors or the new outlet covers yet, but everything else in the kitchen is finally DONE and we're loving it! There is room for all my kitchen things, so for the most part, the counters can remain clear. I commented that I feel like the countertops are bigger-they're not-I just now have alot more work space. Notice there isn't a garbage can in any of the pictures? That's because my awesome Grandpa installed an under-the-counter garbage can on rails!

Here it is! So in love with the paint color. 
Those carpenters/plumbers/electricians/painters we hired did an amazing job! ;)
Happy girl playing in the kitchen...
Our new side-by-side fridge is huge and I can actually SEE what food we have!
Best new addition to the kitchen--the new wall of cabinets that didn't exist before.
Our new sink is a dream! Big, deep--and has a garbage disposal!
John picked out a pretty awesome faucet too, don't you think?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing. All your angel helpers did an amazing job. You even have room on top to display stuff...I wish we had that.

Tina said...

It's beautiful!