9.17.2008

The Polish Princess with her Polka King

Circa 1999

For the past year I've been helping with publicity efforts for St. George's 75th Anniversary which we will begin to celebrate with an Opening Mass on September 28. Check out the blog I made for it:


St. George 75th Anniversary Blog

I've made some great friendships this year with other committee members. My dear friend Martha, our co-chair, was going through old pictures the other day and found this and forwarded it to me. It's of Papa and I after the Polish Mass. We're doing the Polka...a dance we've done together for years! It makes me remember all the amazing moments I spent with him and Bragie together. Watching the love they had for each other was an honor. They always set the best example for me. I never thought I'd be so lucky to have what they had...and now I do! I couldn't be more blessed...

No comments: