9.05.2008

Her first photo shoot...

Well...that was an experience! We took Lola to Picture People tonight to get some 1 month pictures done. It went OK. She was a little fussy so they only got a few good ones. All in all it was a good experience and she was a trooper. I think it'll be easier in the coming months. But we walked away with a cute 10x13 to hang over the mantle. They've made the proofs available online:

CLICK HERE to view the pictures. If you fancy any, you can order online as well.

(How beautiful is that blanket?! Thanks again Auntie Mary and Jessie, we love it!)

Next month we're going to have her picture taken wearing her Christening gown. I'm so excited about this. We're having her gown made from my wedding dress! I always thought that it would be so special to have this done and I found a great seamstress up north who specializes in turning wedding dresses into Christening gowns! Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Unique Gowns said...

She is so beautiful! I love the idea of designing christening gowns out of the wedding dresses. I have been asked by one of my customers to use the grandmothers wedding dress to handmake the christening romper, matching hat and a christening blanket. Early next week I will post pics of it.You are welcome to visit my blog for the process . Best Wishes Dana

the ditore family said...

what a precious little angel, we can't wait to get our hands on her! you might not get her back :)