9.17.2008

Greetings from Ft. Wayne, Indiana!

Lola & Mommy are tagging along on Daddy's business trip this week. We packed up the rental car yesterday (why does such a small baby need SO MUCH stuff?!) and headed east. The trip should have only taken us a little over 3 hours but it ended up taking 6! Part of I-80 was closed from all the flooding last weekend's rain brought, so much of the traffic was diverted onto our route along US-30. So we crept along at about 5 mph for close to 2 hours. But Lola was a little angel the whole time. We only had to stop twice to feed/change her. We kept her entertained by signing her the songs from Foo's Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace and The Beach Boy's Greatest Hits.

I'm going to try to post Week 6 pictures ASAP I promise. I know I'm late with these...but again, my computer and I are NOT getting along. Thankfully, this nice hotel has a business center with free computers :)

OH! I almost forgot some really awesome news!!!! Lola slept from 10 pm-6 am last night. This is the first time she has EVER done that. I'm praying this is a continuing trend and not a one-time deal. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.