9.02.2008

One Month Stats

8 lbs. 12 oz.
20 3/4 in.

We had her one month check-up today and she's doing great! She's gained 2.5 pounds since birth, so we're doing something right. She had to get her second Hep B shot today at the appointment and it didn't phase her for more than 5 seconds...probably because she was nursing so she was too preoccupied with eating to really care. Hey, whatever works!

I owe everyone a One Month Old commemorative picture but my computer and I are in a fight right now. It doesn't seem to want to let me upload my pictures with ease and I'm so exhausted I can't even see straight, so I don't have the energy at the moment to mess with it. But I promise, as soon as I can, you'll get some new ones. By Friday at the latest!

PS...The pediatrician said by 2 months old she should be able to sleep from 10pm to 6am without waking...um, where do we sign?! Don't get me wrong, we're not complaining. She actually sleeps fairly well, but an 8 hour stretch sounds like a million bucks right about now!

xoxo,
The Hernandez Trio

No comments: