9.28.2008

A few from Week 8

8 weeks already, can you believe it?! She's growing like a weed! Her 2 month check-up is on Tuesday (our 2nd anniversary!) and we're pretty sure she's somewhere between 11 and 12 pounds, although she's still in newborn sized clothes. We put her in a 3 month old sleeper last night and she was swimming in it.

We are loving every second with her. She continues to make us smile constantly. Her favorite thing of the moment is stretching and kicking and cooing and smiling while she gets her diaper changed. She's a little fussy lately at night, but I'm told by a wise mother I know that that is normal for this age. :) She is gifting us with a full nights sleep here and there, though nothing consistently yet. One more month with us and she'll be moving into her very own room. Time to get the crib ready soon!

Anyone think I'm getting chubby?
Daddy made me fly like a bird!
Taking my morning nap so Mommy can get ready.
Lunch with Daddy.

No comments: