11.27.2010

Baby Johnny

Our son, John Michael Hernandez, was born yesterday evening! The story of how he made his entrance is a pretty good one and when I have the energy to type more, I'll surely share it.

He arrived at 35 weeks, so he is in the NICU--but he's doing great. I will post pictures tomorrow. Of course, we think he's adorable. If you can believe it, I've yet to meet him. I was put under while he was delivered via c-section and shortly after he was brought to the NICU--so for now I've just seen the pictures John took of him on our camera. All I care about is his health. We are completely bonded at the heart so I can wait until tomorrow :)

We are deliriously happy he is here, after all we went through to keep him cookin' as long as possible. All the prayers our friends & family offered for us made sure we made it far enough. We can't wait for you all to meet him!

No comments: