12.13.2008

Team Peck

We had a wonderful visit over at the Peck's house last night. When we pulled up, their beautiful little girls, Tessa & Tate, were playing outside. Tessa was holding a red bucket full of freshly picked little acorns. Tate was decked out in one of the cutest Christmas sweaters I've ever seen.

We were joined by Tom's mom & dad for dinner. John had told me many times what great people they were and he was right! I was so glad to finally meet them and chat with them.

We enjoyed a delicious dinner of Taco ring (an old recipe from the condo days I never knew existed...but oh, my, was it yummy!) and Chicken Tortilla Soup. Tessa & Tate entertained us with their sunny personalities, singing songs and such.

We capped of the evening by reading three stories together. After being faithful blog readers for some time now, I know Tessa & Tate were excited to meet Baby Lola for real. Lola was very excited as well!

Thanks again Team Peck for a great night. We can't wait to read our new story book and hang our new ornament as soon as we get back to Tinley Park!


Reading about "Clopper the Christmas Donkey"
Shelby being silly!
Tom & Nancy Peck
More reading.
Just a little snapshot of the cozy sitting room.
The Peck's have the best decorated house I have ever seen!
Shelby is SO CREATIVE!
Tessa reading to us. She's a sharp lil cookie!

No comments: