12.31.2008

SEVENTEEN!

Today is my sister Brittany's 17th Birthday!!! Everyone loves celebrating their birthday, but with everything Britt has gone through the last 4 years, each birthday is especially special. For her Christmas & Birthday gift, she received a full day of beauty at Mario Tricocci from the Nashville Zics. My mom dropped her off at the salon this morning and when she picked her up, she was all glam! (Which is perfect, because they're headed Downtown to see Wicked tonight...again!)

Ever the rebellious teenager, Britt decided to get her hair highlighted without asking Mom's permission. Of course, we all think it looks great. I told my mom, "Hey, with all she's been through..So what if she wants to dye it PURPLE!"

I made them come by as soon as she picked her up. I couldn't wait to snap some cute pics of her in her gorgeous new look.

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH BRITT. YOU'RE STUNNING! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




No comments: