12.21.2008

Christmas with Mom

Each year, we celebrate Christmas with my mom and exchange gifts a few days before actual Christmas. It used to be just the four of us. Now, it's SEVEN of us (John, Silvia and Lola being the additions!) We went out to 94 West for brunch and it was SO good. Then we went back to Mom's and enjoyed each other and some goodies!

You can see all the pictures of today HERE.

Just a few...
The traditional shot in our family: Baby in front of gift mountain! GF already teaching her to play the drums!
What a beautiful couple.
(Sidenote: Look for Silvia in the new Johnny Depp movie,
Public Enemy)
We were so happy we caught this moment on camera.
Celebrating our 4th Christmas together.
Two Peas in a Pod.
I'm in love with this picture.
I think my mother looks SO VERY beautiful.
That smile is filled with love for us all.
Lola in front of the tree

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Merry Christmas Hernandez family!! Thanks for sharing my work with Gina, I am shooting her wedding next week and it is scheduled to be in People magazine :) Happy Happy New Year to you guys!