7.03.2008

Très Chic

Many of you remember our incredibly talented wedding photographer, Kristina Carter. When we signed on with her, she was one of the best kept secrets in the business. Those days are long gone. She's made quite the name for herself and her work is so deserving of it. Recently, she re-branded from Kristina Carter Photography to Vrai. One of the founding "philosophie" of Vrai is to minimize impact on our environment. You'll find many "Impact Tips" on her blog and recently, she held a contest where she offered her photography services to the couple hosting the "greenest" wedding! If she's not behind a lens, most likely, she's out in nature, probably climbing some incredible rock formation!

Recently, on Vrai's blog, KC asked her readers if they had any suggestions to offer on changes you've incorporated into your own life to help the environment. I said that John & I have been bringing reusable totes to the grocery store when we do our shopping (the few times I've forgotten them, I practically throw a fit like a baby in the parking lot I get so mad at myself--hello, it's so simple!!). So there, that was my lil ol' suggestion. Well, in the mail yesterday, I got the best surprise from our dear KC--a few reusable canvas totes with the new Vrai branding. AND I LOVE THEM! We'll be breaking them in tomorrow when we head to the grocery store. Thanks KC, you're the best! Can't wait to see you at Jenny & T.J.'s wedding in October!

No comments: