6.29.2008

Baby Shower

Today was so wonderful. My friends Kristin, Jessica & Alissa, along with my stepmom Sue, worked together to throw me a beautiful baby shower! My closest family and friends were there and I couldn't ask for more. The food was yummy, the decorations were adorable and the gifts were beyond generous. Lola doesn't need one single thing more. She's set!!! A very yummy cake from my fave, Creative Cakes!
Jessica's beautiful living room as decked out for the shower!
The adorable favors created by Alissa and her mom!
The gifts just kept growing!
Everyone gathered for a yummy brunch!
Two of the world's most beautiful blondes!
New Mommy Tracy with Baby Parker (who was a perfect gentleman the entire time!)
Lovely hostesses
Grandma Sue got Lola this adorable onesie which Mommy LOVES!
Katie & Gretchen had a very special gift for Lola!
A beautiful set of PJs for Mommy from Grandma Kiki
Ooohhh, a fork & sppon!
Very excited about the on-the-go feeding set...
Auntie Brittany got Lola a beauitful picture frame...
Tracy helping show just how HUGE my belly is!

No comments: