7.25.2008

Lola's Eviction Notice

...will be served on July 31st if she hasn't arrived by then! My final appointment is next Thursday (I'm due on Tuesday) and if she hasn't show, my doctor will send us across the street to the hospital to be induced. We're still hoping she'll show on her own sometime before then but if not, Thursday it is!

John will be off all next week in addition to the week when Grandma & Grandpa are here to visit from Florida August 2-10. We're looking forward to getting some nice long walks in every morning to try and coax her out. I can't tell you how reassuring it is to know that if I do go into labor naturally, he'll be right next to me, ready to take action and get me to the hospital!

We'll keep everyone posted! All we ask is for your prayers that our little miracle arrives safely! We are SO READY to meet her!

Love to all!

No comments: