7.06.2008

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Kealey!

We went to my second cousin Susan's wedding yesterday and had a blast! It was a beautiful Mass at an old historic church in Lemont--it brought back alot of the memories of our wedding day. It can't believe it has been just under two years since we stood on the altar and took our vows-- it feels like a lifetime already (in a good way of course!). They had a fun reception at a country club where Mommy got a little crazy to "Footlose" by Kenny Loggins on the dance floor. As she was dancing, she looked over and saw Daddy & Grandma Sue watching from the sidelines with horrified looks on their faces. I guess the way I was movin', they were just a little bit freaked out that I might shake Lola loose right there on the parkay floor! Happy to report she's still as snug as a bug in my tummy :)

SS. Cyril & Methodius ChurchThe beautiful bride arrives with her maids. Her dress was the most beauitful I had ever seen on any bride!
The beautiful church interior.
Here comes the bride...
Presenting Mr. & Mrs. Michael Kealey!

The gentlemen at the reception...
And the ladies!These two are always having a laugh together :)

The first picture John's ever REQUESTED I post to the blog! Isn't he cute?!

Father-Daughter Dance for Richie & Susan

No comments: