10.30.2009

Halloween-111th Street Style

We took Lola up to the shop today for 111th Street's annual trick-or-treat. The weather was awful all day long--non-stop rain until 5 pm. So instead of getting lots of candy, we just hung out with everyone at the shop. Lola "The Lion" Hernandez was as entertaining as ever...

I dressed her at home--here she is, ready to go!

Greeting family!

The boys (Phil, Timmy, Ronnie & John)
The other day John called me the "Lioness--protector of my cub." I present to you, my cub.

Uncle Kenny & Lola...and a flat-bed tow truck.
Is this not the sweetest?

Papa & Lucy--the official candy distributors.
Daddy & his cub. We'll call him Mufasa.
She was getting a KICK out of knocking on the door at Papa.
Love the juxtaposition of this angle...
More knocking!
Going for a ride with Uncle Davey.
Mommy "The Lioness" Hernandez
At about 5 pm, the sun finally showed up. How amazing is this sky? My cousin Timmy has some good photog skills!

More to come tomorrow. We're for sure getting our candy then!

No comments: