8.07.2009

Neat Repeats

I love re-sale shops! They're such an adventure. You never know what you're going to find. Today, we got a few great pieces to add to Lola's wardrobe at Neat Repeats in Orland. Auntie Karen's mom, Pat, volunteers there every Friday and she told me last month to come check it out. I brought some clothes I had set aside for Goodwill and donated them--all proceeds go to benefit the Women's Crisis Center of South Suburbia--an awesome cause! Then, Pat helped me find a few cute things for Lola--and I found 2 fall sweaters for me that are perfect for work.

New Denim Dress--$3!

Pink Sweater--$1.50
Overall Dress--$3

Beautiful vintage piece I don't know how anyone could have parted with--$3! I'm sooooo in love with this. It's a little big, so I just have to have the seamstress move the buttons up a bit. It's going to look great layered with a light pink, blue or yellow top and her "boyfriend" jeans from Baby Gap. What a hip chick.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

this is a great idea! all these green baby ideas and proven sucesses :) thanks for sharing!