5.13.2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Yesterday was beautiful and when I got home from work, Lola and I headed to the park to have some more fun on the swings. I was hoping for a sunny Wednesday as well so I could take Lola to the Zoo for the first time, but Old Man Weather had different plans-Raindrops and Clouds. We still made the best of it and headed out to the Frankfort Children's Museum with Alissa & Ellyana. We went for the first time a month or so ago on a Saturday and it was packed. Today, after naptime, in the middle of the week, seems to be the time to hit the museum--we practically had the place to ourselves. We even ran into an old friend of mine from Kirby I hadn't seen since 6th grade!

She's always happy when she knows we're going somewhere fun!
The new Frankfort Children's Museum. New and CLEAN!


Excuse the bright flash, but baby girl loves to look at herself in the mirror. Typical girl!




No comments: