5.15.2009

Lola & Alexis

Old Man Weather is winning again today. Darn him! We had planned to meet up with Lou Ann & Alexis at the Oak Forest Trails this morning, but the rain came earlier than the weather man said it would. Like my father says, I wish I could be wrong all the time like the weather man and still make all that money!

So instead, we settled on an indoor playdate, but still had just as much fun. Lola and Alexis are 6 months apart to the day and played great together this morning. We hadn't seen these ladies in a few months, so of course Alexis had changed a ton! She's up and walking with ease and is talking too. I think she has one of the sweetest voices I've ever heard. Makes me all the more excited for when Lola is actually talking rather than babbling "ba ba" and "da da". Yes, still, no "ma ma". I'm patiently waiting. :) And of course I am totally going to melt to mush when she does say it. 






All that playing wears you out!
I had to post this picture, I couldn't resist. But of course I told her Mommy & Daddy wouldn't tolerate such behavior! ;)
Ask her, "How big is Lola?" She'll show you. SO BIG!
Drool baby, drool. More teething has begun.

1 comment:

the ditore family said...

that "so big" picture is awesome! love it-