4.12.2009

Lola's First Easter

We hope your Easter Sunday was as beautiful as ours was! Lola's first Easter was a great day from start to finish. And of course, as is traditional in my family--it was a LONG day (hey, there's alot of love!) but she was a perfect angel the whole day through.

We started the day with Mass and before we went to Mom's for Brunch, we stopped to take some pictures in the beautiful sun along Oak Park Ave. After Mom's delicious Brunch, we stopped at home to put some comfy clothes on--the weather was so nice, we decided to get a walk in before heading over to Auntie Karen & Uncle Dave's. Once we got there, Lola continued to entertain, showing off her crawling and pulling up skills, and treating everyone to the funny new sounds she makes. 

I think I wore the batteries out in my flash I took so many pictures--so instead of posting them all, you can check out a slideshow of the day here:

Here are just a few...






No comments: