1.16.2009

The Journey to Our Nine Month Miracle

It's freezing outside--so we're obviously keeping Lola inside! She's been taking a very long afternoon nap right smack in the middle of the living room floor. We were playing and then she seemed to start to get tried. She put her little head down on the blanket, closed her eyes, and has been out for a good hour and a half now.

If I was smart, I'd use my time wisely and grade the 200 quizzes I have to correct before next Thursday. But, I'm not! Instead, I'm playing around with our Mac's awesome iPhoto. I've been meaning to do this forever and I have many more slideshows to make, but here's my first attempt at broadcasting a slideshow.

During the pregnancy, I took many photos of my ever expanding belly and I saved most of the great ultrasound snapshots we got as well. So in just a few minutes, I made a slideshow of it all and set it to some beautiful music (Emer's Dream by Colm Mac Con Iomaire)--It's always fun to look back at this pictures and watch her grow from the little bean she started as, and my belly, too!

No comments: