1.04.2009

Dirty Dancing

Yesterday, Mom took Britt and I downtown to see Dirty Dancing, part of the Broadway In Chicago series. At the risk of being very corny, "We had the time of our lives!" It was AWESOME! All three of us have loved the movie for a very long time. I'm not ashamed to admit that I wrote Patrick Swayze love letters in First Grade after seeing the movie. And I still remember my mom buying me the soundtrack on vinyl at the record store that was across the way from my childhood dance studio.

The music and dancing were incredible and the way they changed scenes was like nothing I had ever seen before. Anyone who is in Chicago and is a fan of the movie, you MUST go see it.

And any fans will understand what my shirt and Lola's bib mean:
"I carried a watermelon?!"
"Nobody puts Baby in a corner!"

1 comment:

Christa said...

That shirt and bib are so cute! Man, Lola is so darn adorable, I don't know how you can stand it:)