1.02.2009

American Idol & Kristina Carter

Any of you American Idol fans out there may remember Gina Glocksen from a few seasons ago. She was one of the Top 10 finalists and I'm proud to say she's a hometown girl. Gina and I went to high school together at Victor J. Andrew, though she was a Freshman when I was a Senior. Like Leah and I, she too is a Variety Show alum.

Gina and I "ran into" each other on Facebook a few months ago. My profile picture on Facebook is a close-up shot Kristina Carter took of me on our wedding day. She was SO IMPRESSED with that one picture, she set up a meeting with Kristina. She had already had a photographer booked, but loved Kristina and her work so much, she canceled with her other photog and signed on with Kristina. I was so excited because I knew how THRILLED she would be with Kristina's work.

On New Year's Eve, Kristina shot Gina's wedding. Take a look at a few of the AWESOME pictures HERE (on Kristina's Blog).

The BEST part of this whole story is that the wedding is going to be featured in PEOPLE magazine....which means the whole world is about to see the GENIUS that is Kristina Carter. It's about time!

If anyone reading this knows of someone getting married in the near future, I can't recommend Kristina Carter enough! You can find out more about her:

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Thanks for the LOVE :) Happy New Year!