6.17.2008

NO MORE BEDREST!

After 4 long months of bedrest, it is officially over. I am 34 weeks and therefore, have clearance from my doctor to get back on my feet like a normal person. I asked here if I had any restrictions and she said "Well, don't go to the gym and start kickboxing." I didn't do things like that BEFORE I was pregnant, why would I start now!? Haha!

I can't thank everyone enough for their support and prayers along the way. There is no way our little growing family could have made it this far without the people who love us praying as you did. Lola should be here in just a few short more weeks and we cannot wait to share our little lady with you all. If I could ask for just a few more prayers that she arrives safely and healthy while you're at it?? :)

From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

No comments: