7.18.2012

Wedding {Instagram}

I brought along my "good camera" as my Dad likes to call it on wedding day, and I'll post those pics soon, but for now, here's some Instagram fun...

Lola & Mommy, on our way to the rehearsal. 
BEST. PICTURE. EVER.
Going to the chapel!
Smiling without taking eyes off the road. Impressive, honey ;)
Proud of my hair & make-up, seeing as it was a Sunday wedding and both my hair & make-up girls were unavailable.
The most stunning bride & groom, ever.
Seriously. How freakin' sweet is this?!
She hijacked a bouquet of her own.
Stuber's, the guys go-to florist for years in Mt. Greenwood, did an awesome job. Here, our simple spray bouquets of orchids.
Carbon copies, we are.
Time to party on the trolley. I DO NOT drink beer out of a can. But damn if this didn't taste amazing. Ice cold on a hot July day.
Timothy David, my handsome cousin and one of Ronnie's groomsmen. There was a time he was a lot shorter than me. Those days are long gone.
Silvia's friends were alot of fun!

Smokin'.

Blowing our candles at the reception
My gorgeous aunt & cousin in from Nash.

No comments: