7.02.2012

Our Little Archer

Last week, Nonna + Papa sent Lola a special card in the mail for all her good work in school this year (Straight "A's"). She, Daddy + Johnny took her special gift straight to the Disney store, for something Brave-themed, of course. Never in our wildest dreams did we think she'd get her hot little hands on the super hard-to-find archery set (which is selling for double retail price on eBay!)

Daddy spent Saturday afternoon during Johnny's nap explaining the fundamentals of the sport. Even taught her how to say "I am Merida of Dunbroch and I'll be shooting for my own hand!" in a perfect Scottish accent. Ha!

Like everything, she picked it up lightening quick and is becoming quite proficient. I have TONS of suction cup marks all over my sliding glass door...and I love it. We cannot wait to watch Archery in this year's olympics.


 Daddy as Mor'du. Such a good sport.

Her handiwork. 

And finally, some raw video footage. Not the best quality, but watch it to the end. It's worth it! Hitting the target never gets old.

2 comments:

the ditore family said...

Love it!!!

Traci said...

she could be Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games~Traci