10.06.2011

{kristen hernandez photography}

Something very exciting has been happening around here. Kind of by accident, I've started a little photography business! I had a friend on Facebook ask me a few months ago how much I charge for pictures. What?! I don't charge! Wait, should I be? So I decided to give her a very reasonable price for a session, explaining that I'm not a professional, just a hobby photographer. Well then more and more people started asking me. And so, it looks like {kristen hernandez photography} has been born.

I still have SO much to learn. And I am SO lucky to have my husband cheering me on through it all. Not to mention Mom and Sue who I can always count on to help me with the kids during the week for a few hours if I have a weekday shoot!

I have been very busy this last week and the rest of October is quite full for my little business. Here's a look at some of the sessions I did this past week:




No comments: