10.24.2011

busy mama bee

I don't think I could have packed more work into the last 7 days than I did. 4 days subbing at the Junior High, 2 Thirty-One parties and 6 family photo sessions. Whew! It feels great to be blessed with such opportunity (especially in this economy!) but there is no way I'd be able to do it without help from the Grandmas! I joke with my mom that she had 1 day off this entire week, but she did it all with a smile. And Sue taking Lola for her usual Wednesday evening-Thursday evening visit added to the much needed help this week!

Here's a few pics of their fun with Grammy & Mimi...

Grammy & Brittany took the kids out to lunch at Buca di Beppo. Nothing beats bread & butter!

And some bath time fun at Mimi & Papa's...
Clifford, Lola's "class mascot", got to join in on the fun this week as he was visiting our family from Nursery school. Bert played a gracious host and didn't mind too much that there was another pup in the bed!

No comments: