4.29.2011

Their Royal Highnesses Prince William & Princess Catherine, Duke & Duchess of Cambridge, are MARRIED!

The wedding of the century took place this morning and I was "there" watching it in real time thanks to the magic of television. Wow, was it awesome! I made tea sandwiches to celebrate last night and my Queen Mum (Mom) came over at 4 am to watch with me. I couldn't imagine watching such an event with anyone but her!

We were talking last night and I explained to Lola how Daddy was the King, Mommy is the Queen, she is the Princess and Johnny is the little Prince...so that's what she's calling me now. I think it's perfect.

I made Smoked Salmon & Cucumber on Pumpernickel and Egg Salad on White bread. Here's the ingredients, all ready to assemble.
The Queen Mum and the Little Prince.The Kiss! x2. Glad the Brits made them do it again! See her dress...I didn't want to ruin the surprise, but Catherine consulted me and I advised her fittingly. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I've heard :)
Did you watch? Wasn't the service so beautiful and romantic? Ah, love. It's grand. So glad I snagged my prince before any other princess got a chance!

No comments: