4.02.2011

Super cool!

My mom has told me several times that I need to print out my blog posts. She fears the Internet and Google are going to shut down one day and all my journaling will be lost along with it. While I highly doubt that will ever happen, she has quite a valid point. What on Earth would I do if something happened to this blog?? This has been the record of our life together since almost the beginning and I hope one day Lola and Johnny will sit down and read it. I thought about printing all the posts and putting them in a scrapbook with the pictures, but then i found THIS!

My only question now to my mom is, WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF THIS?!

3 comments:

the ditore family said...

there are several programs out there to do that, isn't it cool? i've been contemplating for a while, i'm a little scared to see how much it'll cost :)

The H's said...

I had no idea! We should do it at the end of every year. It's so perfect for us bloggers, us non-scrapbookers, lol!

the ditore family said...

totally- it's a good thing to put on the Christmas wish list!