12.13.2009

Happy 30th Tom & Alissa

We had a great night celebrating our dear friends as they turn 30! Lots of drinks and lots of food--the way any party should be. Tom & Alissa used to have a get together in the city once a month, I swear. But those were the days of city living and no children! So it was really fun to have a chance to do it again.

Thankfully, my culinary concoctions were a huge hit. Creating the invitations and making some great food for the party was the very least I could do. Besides being an amazing friend to me ALWAYS, Alissa has help host two showers for me along the way (Bachlorette & Baby). We love you guys!

(And on a side note--Lola dined at Cracker Barrel last night and when I asked how she was, my Dad's response was: "She was perfect. She's MY grand-daughter, what do you expect?!" He's looking forward to taking her out for Lobster as soon as she's ready.)

Tom & Alissa (on the far right) with some of their guests. Would you believe me if I told you Alissa is just shy of entering the Second Trimester of her pregnancy?!
Friends & Family in this picture.
We had a blast chatting with Margaret & Adam all night. Probably because they are native Poles, so naturally, they're awesome.
And for the first time, I realized what a midget I truly look like standing next to my husband. I love that he's such a teddy bear. Makes a girl feel safe!

No comments: