2.28.2009

Kitchen Demolition

This morning our kitchen looked like this. Lola and I went to Target to get a few things. When we came back it looked like...
...THIS! Dad & John took everything out this morning. Papa stopped by too and added a helping hand as well. After they left, John moved all our old cabinets out to the garage (we sold them on Craigslist and the buyer is coming tomorrow to pick them up.) I think he knew how badly I was itching to start cleaning all the dust and dirt up ASAP! Our house is in complete disarray at the moment! But it's only for a few weeks--frozen, pre-made meals and paper plates aren't going to kill me for just a little bit! 

I LOVE "before & after" pictures so as soon as everything is done, I'll post the finished product. Wait--who am I kidding--I'll be posting pics along the way, I'm sure!

No comments: