2.20.2009

Every star needs a STAGE!


An AWESOME surprise arrived in the mail last week from John's very thoughtful friends, Jason & Carrie--a Fisher Price Super Star Stage for Lola! I don't know who was more excited--Mommy or Lola. I've wanted this toy for her since before Christmas, but somehow, completely forgot to tell anyone about it who asked what to get her. And since she got so many fun toys for Christmas, I felt bad going out and buying ANOTHER toy. Alissa offered to let us borrow hers, but Lola loves to play with it when we go over there.

As I blog, she's banging away on the piano "keys" the stage has. It's a great toy because once she's older, she can stand up in front of it and sing into the "microphone". Hopefully, she has a better voice than Mommy's. Have you ever heard a Kurek sing? It's NOT pretty!

I'll post some video of our little star as soon as I can, but for now, I think these pictures do justice how much she likes it! (The last pic is my favorite--I don't think I'll ever get over how sweet her smile is and how it melts my heart.)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Ryan's favorite toy. I hope Lola enjoys it as much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait until she stands behind it and starts using it as a push toy.