11.01.2008

My toy ROCKS!

Hi Everyone, Lola here! Mommy hogs the blog too much, so I'm going to write a bit. We went over to my friend Preston's house the other day. He let me play with his cool toy. Well, I LOVED it. I'm not talking yet, but when we left his house, I gave Mommy a look and she knew it meant I wanted her to get me that toy for our house. So this morning after breakfast at DnD, Mommy & Daddy took me to Toys R Us and bought it for me! Yes, that's correct, they're wrapped around my finger!

As soon as we got home, Mommy put it together and I played with it for a long time. When I kick the ball, the bear's head moves and lights up and sings to me. It's sooooo cool! You see, I'm becoming much more aware of my surroundings these days (I am 3 months old today, after all!) I'm really starting to enjoy these whole "toy" thing. That store had so many of them! It's a good thing Christmas is coming. I better start writting my list. Mommy, Daddy & St. Nick need to get shoppin'!

Love you all....KISSES AND HUGS!
Lola

No comments: