8.25.2008

Discovery

Just a quick post...I promise to share some new pics later today. We got some good ones over the weekend! :)

I noticed today that Lola has finally discovered the little bumble bee that hangs above her bouncy seat today! She seemed to be fascinated by it and I swear she was trying to reach it with her little hands too! It's so fun to watch her change and discover the world around her. And this is only the beginning!

I'm also quite certain that she grew over night...literally! When I was nursing her this morning I had to do a double take. I asked her "Did you grow over night?!". My mom said they grow when they sleep. I think that might be true. I am SO EXCITED for her one month check up next week. I can't wait to see how much she weighs and how long she is! I'm not, however, looking forward to her getting the second round of her Hep B shot! :( Thankfully Grandma will be there for support!

More later...xoxo
Kristen & Lola

No comments: